Registration for the 3rd Annual Balanced Literacy Symposium includes access to all sessions, plus hot meals.
Groups 2-5 $319/each
Groups 6+ $299/each
Need to use a purchase order? Contact Pat Eastman (firstname.lastname@example.org). Early Bird Pricing still applies.
WHERE TO STAY
The 3rd Annual Balanced Literacy Symposium will take place at the Liberty Station Conference Center. Like in years past, we’ve negotiated lower rates with nearby Courtyard Marriott Liberty Station. The Courtyard Marriott is within walking distance to the convention center.
The Okapi group room block is available for dates, 7/25/19-7/29/19. Reservations will be made at the group discount of $235 per night. We welcome you to come early or stay late to enjoy San Diego and all the attractions it has to offer!
Click HERE or use the link below to book your rooms!
Important to Note:
- Check-in is at 4PM: To guarantee an early check-in, rooms must be secured the night before. Should guests arrive early, we may not have a room ready prior to the 4PM Check-in time.
- Parking Fees: An overnight parking fee of $16 will be charged per car per night. Bus or vehicls with trailer’s will be charged $25 per night.
Next, these helpful details help us provide your best group experience!:
- Group Profile:
- On-site Contact:
- Tax Exempt?:
- Off-Property Meeting Locations (place/date/time):
- Group Transportation Plans/Large Vehicles on Property?:
- Arriving as a Group or as Individuals:
- Sending Packages to Hotel?:
- Welcome items for Front Desk to distribute?:
And last, our Airport Shuttle Information.
- From baggage claim make your way to the “Courtesy Vehicle Pickup” area
- From the pickup area please dial (619) 221-1900 for a pick-up
- The shuttle is white with the words ‘Liberty Station’ over the front windshield
- Please see the Front Desk 1 day prior to departure to schedule a shuttle
- Shuttle leaves the hotel every half hour 4:30am-1pm, and on-demand 1pm-11pm